View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
Floodlit World
Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Floodlit World ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Necrocracy: Free-of-charge Zombie Short Story

Hey all, I'm after some feedback on a new short-story collection I've started entitled "Necrocracy". Basically each story will have new locations, new characters, new POVs and different placement in chronology.

Just published the first story "Liberation Frequency" on my blog, so if you can let me know what you think it would be appreciated.

http://floodlitworld.com

e-book versions in .epub .pdf .mobi are also available to download free-of-charge.

Last edited by Floodlit World; 08-14-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Floodlit World is offline   Reply With Quote