View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:13 AM   #13
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
Looks really nice. Just wish it had an SD slot (god, I sound like a broken record with that)
I thought about the lack of a SD card slot, that I had always considered mandatory, but went over my past experience and changed my mind.

I have several tablets of which the Archos 80 G9 and the Samsung Tab 2 7.0 are my favorites. Both of these have 8GB internal memory to which I have added an 8GB micro SD card and both have more than 10GB combined space remaining.

I ordered the 16GB version with the hope that it supports OTG - ICS does, but who knows?

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote