View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Hmmm... We've been discussing Amazon prices in the Nook section, and for a specific Kindle edition book discussed there I (in Sweden) see a price of $13.78 while apparently others see $9.99. I checked about a minute ago, and it's still the same for me. Somewhere along the line almost $4 gets added to the price for me...
In Sweden you'll get VAT at 25% added (which would make a $9.99 ebook in the US into a $12.49 ebook in Sweden). It's also possible that the publisher has set a different retail price for the european market.

Which book? I could check the UK price for you.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote