View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #123
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
A white-on-black mode would be HUGELY welcome, especially given how bright the frontlight is at its lowest setting.

To see how it would look I modified an epub's stylesheet such that color=white and background-color=black and it looks great and works well. MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to look at in the dark.

In the meantime, does anyone have any idea how I could perhaps automate the creation of white-on-black versions of all my books in Calibre, such that the two versions could co-exist without problems and confusion?

Edit -- I can easily get Calibre to make a white-on-black version my converting with a bit of added css, but I can't figure out how to get Calibre to not then replace the old black-on-white epub; instead I want them to co-exist.

Last edited by stewacide; 01-04-2013 at 11:34 AM.
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote