View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #7
Diesel eBooks
Enthusiast
Diesel eBooks began at the beginning.

Da_jane,

good question... and one that we try to ask ourself regularly. Here's the top four reasons:

Selection
We keep a massive inventory.

Categories
Over 40 categories and 600 sub-categories means you'll find it faster. For instance, you like romance right (I dig your site btw)? Why wade through all of Romance, when you can shoot straight to Chick Lit? We're the only store, I think, that actually has a "chick lit" section. Also, the only one that breaks down each Harlequins by category (ie: Silhouette, Blaze, etc....)

Price
You get our best price up front without having to join special clubs or mailing lists. Plus, on each purchase you automatically earn reward money for even deeper savings on your next visit.

Speed
From the Start, Diesel eBooks was built for speed. We pay close attention to site performance, easy checkout, and simple navigation so you can get in and out when necessary. We respect the fact you are puchasing a digital book is a statement itself on the value of your time.

That being said. We know there's always room for improvement so let me know if you have any ideas.