View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 03:46 PM   #51
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
I picked up "His Majesty's Dragon" when that bunch was released. I am now on the 4th book! IT is a really good series IMHO. I hope this is one of the reasons Amazon does this, to hook a reader on an author so we keep reading their stuff.
Same comment about "Assassin's Apprentice" (still free). I didn't plan to like it, but it's *great* ..... and I've now finished book 2 & 3. There is a next series which appears disconnected, but a friend assures me it is related so I have to keep buying ..... and another series after that too!