View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
rogue_ronin
Banned
rogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-booksrogue_ronin has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nokia 770 (fbreader)
Updated again...

Well, for a bunch of reasons, I've been revisiting my old threads about creating useful XHTML.

I've done a bunch of work on the Clip Libraries -- can't guarantee that they'll all work for you, but they're pretty good for me. I've migrated from a VM to using wine and back to the VM, so there may still be some path problems with the clips -- please comment here, or PM me if you find some. Thanks.

This has a lot of updates, but I still haven't worked the Dublin Core metadata stuff into it. If you've used them, you know it's intricate. I think that it won't be too hard to update, but I'll be needing a bunch of energy for that.

If you are using these, please comment; it could pump my energy up!

NOTE: the make ePub clip doesn't work. I think I can fix it, but I want to do the DC metadata stuff first, so it will be easier. Also, the make zipped html clip requires WinZip and it's command-line extras.

Just unzip the attached folder into your Notetab installation folder (or wherever Windows sticks your working Libraries folder under C:\Documents and Settings\rogue\Application Data...

m a r

ps: You'll probably need to start a fresh collection with this library -- but editing an existing book should be easy enough. If you want help writing clips to convert the head, I'd be glad to chip in.
Attached Files
File Type: zip xBookClipLibrary.zip (257.5 KB, 557 views)

Last edited by rogue_ronin; 12-31-2009 at 04:28 PM.
rogue_ronin is offline   Reply With Quote