View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Prompted by your post in ePub dictionaries
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondabeach View Post
The epub format support is going extremely well, Steve Jordan's books come up beautifully, also epubs created with Calibre. I am currently working on books from Harlequin, almost finished that now.

I would love to receive more DRM free epubs for testing purposes, and I am keen to get some more beta testers for ZR.
One of my favorite test ebooks is Ring of Fire by Eric Flint from the Baen free library. I like this because it is a collection of short stories (good for the TOC) and because the last story has a map.

Another good one is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, from the Adobe Digital Editions sample ebook library. You need to use Adobe Digital Editions to download this, but it is DRM-free. Text wrapped around images and the mouses tail, see ebook-viewer: Open source, crossplatform viewer for EPUB, LIT, MOBI, etc (note that the link to the ebook no longer works). Some of this formatting may be problematic on a small screen, but you need good fallbacks.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote