View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 01:51 PM   #6
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZed View Post
Huh, you're stripping the bottom two bits from the region code in that example. I'd noticed that they always seemed to be zero, but I hadn't found any particular reason to separate them. I see that the mobi2mobi output is still using the full byte, however.

I also note that the language code of '1036' isn't even valid, and the number makes me think that mobi2mobi has a bad language parser -- 1036 breaks down into 1024+12, meaning that the parser is pulling more than one byte for the language code, and not correctly separating the unknown value. Language code 12, region code 12 is "French (Canada)", however.
I do not undestand what you mean. My code is based on the Kindle Java code. The table I gave i taken directly from the Java code.

Were do you get your information from?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote