View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 08:07 AM   #34
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
You missed the point. I would NOT be happy with checking to ignore or merge duplicate files. I want to go over the duplicate records, at my leisure and decide which record to keep.
Probably.

I mistakenly thought that you wanted them added to calibre with a clipboard option so you could do that. This can be done with the automerge create duplicate records option and can be done while adding a lot of books at once without having to decide immediately for each book. Even if it adds another format to an existing record it still is in the clipboard output.

For me it is good, but since you are happier with the non automerge then I am sure a button added would be far superior and certainly couldn't hurt in any case to make things more consistent.

Sorry

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote