View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #299
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
This isn't necessary a Romance but it does have romantic elements in it.

On Sale for $0.99
Liar, Liar: A Cat DeLuca Mystery by K. J. Larsen

Kobo Nook Itunes

If you like Stephanie Plum then you will like this series. It doesn't have the ridiculousness that the Plum series has but it does have similarities. It holds it own though. There are two romantic interests for the heroine. I got the first two from Kobo with coupon but for 99 cents you got to get this one! I have the third on hold at my library it comes out on the fifth. You know me I don't really get into a series unless I feel there is enough romance or hot guys in it.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-27-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote