View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #456
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Does the Kindle paperwhite have landscape mode?
That's what I would like to know. I won't buy it if it doesn't, even though I'd love to have the light and higher contrast.

I also agree that it really sucks that it doesn't seem to have audio. I like to use my kindle for continuous music in my car during really long car trips instead of fiddling with CDs, and occasionally like to listen to mp3s while I read. I hope it's still included but just wasn't mentioned in the specs... although I highly doubt that is the case.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote