View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 03:30 AM   #55
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi mabe,

That would be possible. However, because the program is written in VB.Net it would be fairly slow. (Certainly, the first time the program starts up it can take quite a long time. Subsequent starts are quicker.)

I hope to have time to do some more work on the program, so I will see about adding commandline features.

Sincerely,
Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabe View Post
Thanks Ben. Great program.

I'm looking for a program able to export some ebook metadata fields from command line, something like:

ebubmetadataeditor -EbookName -title

to retrieve the ebook title

(I would like to use it with Autohotkey and create a batch file that will place every ebook in a folder with his ebook title as folder name)

I don't know any program or script able to do that. Also Calibre as far as I know doesn't have this feature.
Any hope to see it implemented in your program?

Thanks,
mabe
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote