View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #20
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbro View Post
are you saying that catalog downloads are now broken? Did it work for you before the IOS update? Access to my personal Dropbox catalog is important to me.
You should still be able to use Dropbox (for me its mostly Sugarsync or Box.net, because I dont want all my books synced to my Dropbox on the computer or iDevice) but what I usually do is access via Safari or in the case of dropbiox, the dropbox app and then choose open in. I like that because sometimes i prefer to pass a file to something other than Stanza. A PDF, for example, i will pass to Goodreader instead.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote