View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 07:42 AM   #68
xari
Kindle Obsessed.
xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.xari got an A in P-Chem.

Device: K3, K4, Kindle Fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
@baggy: give it some time. I think there will be software fixes for at least some of your problems
Agreed. Considering how quickly Amazon already pushed out a software update (before the first of us even received our KFires), I really think they're likely to address some of this in future updates.

You can help along the process by using the Help/Feedback function in the Apps section. (After all, they can't fix it if they don't know it's broke! )

Also, for #4 (the PDF issue), my understanding is that some other mobile browsers (Dolphin, perhaps) have that built-in, or at least have an add-on that helps with it.

And for #7, Kovid put out an updated version of Calibre last Friday that added in drivers for the KFire, so you should be good now if you update your program.

Good luck!
xari is offline   Reply With Quote