View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #80
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Just my 2 cents: I like the way it used to be, with all links in one place. I don't mind someone getting a tiny benefit from doing that extra work for me! A simple disclaimer wouldn't hurt though.
Me too. I'm a bit late to this because I've been traveling and not online much, but I really don't like the idea of having to poke through multiple affiliate threads to see what's new.

I knew that most of the "big-time" posters of deals would get some cut - although I didn't know how much until now. That doesn't bother me, though - it's a heck of a lot of work and I appreciate having someone(s) looking some deals/freebies out for me.

My vote (if I get one) is definitely to go back the way it was, maybe with a disclaimer, which shouldn't be too hard to add...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote