View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 05:28 AM   #567
Sregener
Addict
Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
I don't believe I was referring to you but if you have taken offense I apologize. That said, people who want physical page buttons are pretty much out of luck this generation. Blame Steve Jobs for making buttons unfashionable.
Really? So why is it my Nexus 7 has 3 virtual buttons at the bottom, but my iPad has a physical one there? And I much prefer the physical home button.

I'm in the physical page-turn crowd. How am I supposed to remove dust from my screen while reading? Guess I'll have to turn the reader off, remove the dust, and turn it back on. Not nearly as convenient as my Kindle 4 NT.
Sregener is offline   Reply With Quote