View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
Janey-M
Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo desktop app failure

Hi Everyone I'm new to this site, so please forgive me if my question has been asked before.

Six weeks ago I purchased a new book through Kobo for my Kobo Touch, but no matter what I did, I could not get the book downloaded into my desktop app library or my e-reader. I also could not sync my e-reader.

When I contacted Kobo helpline, they told me to sign out of the desktop app, uninstall it and then re-install it.

But the desktop app that has re-installed won't let me sign in, and therefore I can't get any further with my e-reader.

Endless emails to Kobo help has just sent me round in circles, sending them screenshots of various things they've requested, but they always come back with the same instruction ..... attach the e-reader to the desktop app, sign in and sync. I can't get through to them that it won't let me sign in.....

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, any advice how to overcome it would be gratefully - very gratefully - received.

Thank you.
Janey-M is offline   Reply With Quote