View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:52 AM   #12
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I tried installing the CIS 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 firmware versions for my 902, and the PDF files viewed with AdobeViewer looked the same as with my North America 2.1.3 firmware version. I even tried copying over the AdobeViewer applications from the CIS 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 912 firmware versions, but they also looked the same. I guess the German firmware versions you (@crt) had were particularly bad for PDF files, since everything else looks to be the same.

I did notice that 2.1.2 was slower than 2.1.3 in the menus. Maybe it would be worth upgrading to 2.1.3 for you, since the PDF viewing looks the same in both.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote