View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #183
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
The idea of this launcher has been to support as many Kindle Firmwares as possible. Practically, that means K3 - KPW, because that's the devices that twobob and I own. I can't say anything about about a DX, or a Kindle 2, or a Kindle 1, simply because I don't own these devices (and I assume that twobob is in the same situation).

Anyway, because the application depends on a few prerequisites: I'm attaching installers (and uninstallers) for those prerequisites for K3 and K4 devices. They have been tested and are proven to work on my personal devices, but I can't guarantee anything. If you experience any problems, please report back.
could we have: (would it work on the dx? I could just repack)

Quote:
-d, --device dx Kindle DX US
-d, --device dxi Kindle DX International
-d, --device dxg Kindle DX Graphite

and maybe all the Touch and PW models too? Does that make sense? Cheers
as well please? I think we can support them

For the 0.2.0 Release I will include what we have for now and continue to point to the touch prerequisites externally.

Last edited by twobob; 01-27-2013 at 09:10 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote