View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:22 PM   #158
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Here is a screenshot of Charis SIL Compact in KF8 also showing the smallcaps. I think the line space looks good.
That looks great. I am half-tempted to replace Charis SIL Compact bold with the smallcaps bold. That should do the trick of having smallcaps chapter heading. I don't remember seeing bold inside a book - and if it happens out of tie blue moon, I am sure I won't mind it beeing smallcaps.

DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote