View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #388
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Speaking for myself, there is this ill will toward Apple because I think they are being overly litigious -- to the point where it stifles competition and innovation and raises costs for consumers. I hope Apple's competitors file patents for every little thing they do -- no matter how ridiculous it seems -- just to be able to turn the tables on Apple in the future.

--Pat
Apple appears to be falling into the same trap that Microsoft did. Apple, like Microsoft of old, is so totally dominating the tech landscape. But that isn't enough for them. Paranoia is setting in and their survival instinct has kicked into an unhealthy overdrive. Perhaps the loss of Steve Jobs has rattled them more than they expected.