View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #58
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
This one will only be FREE for some of you (I hope I'm not the only one ).
-Make sure you're signed into Audible first with your Amazon linked account, then go to this specific Audio Book at Audible:

Pride and Prejudice - Audible - FREE

-I have 2 different FREE versions of Pride and Prejudice in my Amazon Library, only one of these editions is tied to this particular Audible FREE version, the other Amazon edition is tied to a different Audible version of Pride and Prejudice that is discounted to 9.95.
-I was looking through all the Audible Whispersyc for Voice-Ready selections directly at Audible's site and the above linked version of Pride and Prejudice showed up as FREE because I "owned the Amazon Kindle version".
-I tried to duplicate this in my 2nd Audible/Amazon linked account and found the only FREE Pride and Prejudice version on Amazon available right now is tied to a 9.95 different edition of Audible's Pride and Prejudice (there are a number of Pride and Prejudice editions on Audible).
-The cover of the Pride and Prejudice edition that's tied to this FREE Audible one is Tan/Brown with a white stripe in the center with Jane Austen's name in it --> Cover Pic, not the one with the green cover currently free at Amazon.
-This edition is no longer available to purchase on Amazon but it's in my Kindle Library and it was FREE.

*Sorry for the long explanation, I just wanted it to make sense.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote