View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Why jailbreak an iPod touch

I am not a big "jailbreaker", other than installing some hacks on my old Sony 505, and of course removing the slime mold of DRM from every ebook I have purchased. But today I got curious and " jailbroke" an old iPod Touch 2nd gen I had neglected in a drawer.

I used greenpois0n, and installed Cydia.

I must admit I am underwhelmed. What am I missing? The available apps and tweaks seem sophomoric and of trifling value.

Why did you jailbreak your iDevice, and what do you recommend I look for in Cydia?

Thanks for any responses or advice.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote