View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 12:18 AM   #14
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Actually I never said it was a lesser product. Just wasn't right for me. Now, I actually had no attention pf being involved in a spat and said from the start, I ordered a kindle, and thats when the guy started in. What he said about the product was correct, but when I talked about the limitations of the "features" he didn't get why I didn't want it still, and walked away and said I didn't know what I was ta'king about.

That being said, the nook does look nicer, and I bet the contrast between the kindle 3 and nook won't be too much different, and if the orders keep getting pushed back, I may get one. It was just odd to me tnat it seemed he never ran into someone who did their research on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBiker View Post
Why even bother looking at the Nook if you already assumed it was a lesser prod product and planned to buy a Kindle. Why debate the salesperson about which was the better ereader. I would have just said thank you and walked away. I enjoy my Nook and my wife enjoys her Kindle2. No need to compare them since they both do a good job at what they are mainly designed to do, reading books electronically.

~eddie
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote