View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #209
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
I guess they don't be very happy to get to know it, since they are selling it to almost our wholesale price just in the hope to earn something with the ebooks, sold in their online store. This was the reason, why they implemented a shopping app in their software, which is binded to their store.
This leak will be most likely closed very soon with their next update.
I liked that model only 256 MB of ram.

On the negative side, only has 1 GB of internal memory sparse, lacking physical buttons page turning and charger and holster must be purchased separately.

The firmware is pretty outdated, based on the 1.7 and very limited. It allows, for example, reading engine lesson and frontligth very poorly managed.
So I bought the Firefly.

A bad example of what a good advantage is hard, with a rather poor and poor firmware.

And a challenge for you, for us to continue to provide good support.
That was the main reason why I have the M92 and the Firefly.
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote