View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
And is it just me, or does it look like the DANL member discount on other books is no longer the usual 40% off and something more like 25%?
I noticed that too. I wonder if it's a mistake or maybe the DANL member here if they are still around can explain it to us.

Example:

In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker
Price: $6.99 Member Price: $5.24
40% off is $ 4.19 not $5.24

I can get the Kindle version for $4.99

Just saw they changed the wording in the FAQ:

Quote:
Additionally you can save up to 40% off regular list prices on all ebooks offered in our store.
So it looks like it's best to shop around before buying certain books there.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-01-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote