View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
not to be a jerk but yea id stress more if my Samsung Galaxy S 2 is lost than my wedding ring why? well my wedding ring is insured and not all that "unique" but my phone could be used to rack up large amounts of charges or used to facilitate theft of my identity. on the otherhand a lost wedding ring has no chance of a finder racking up charges on me or stealing my identity. all they have ... wait for it ... a piece of jewelry!
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote