View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I hope for the best and expect the worst.

I hope that I will get constant improvement, quick fixes, and value added functionality to keep my device relevant, functional, and competitive for a very long time.

I expect the company will fold, or drop support entirely the moment I purchase, so I try to buy stuff that already does what it's supposed to do, and I buy from places with a good return policy, in case my 'expectations' prove near literally true.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote