View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #28
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
OMG!
I haven't applied the update yet, but judging from the top bar that pops up on 2.5.1 on an Aura, it would mean the loss of one line.
It's not just the loss of real estate. I find a top title display extremely distracting. I've tried reading kepubs, and this aspect of their display bugged me every single time I turned the page - it's one of two core reasons why I don't read kepubs (the other being the pages-in-chapter display instead of pages-in-book).
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote