View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo View Post
(1) prevents the user from pointing calibre at an existing directory with files in it
I believe this is currently a behavior of calibre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo View Post
Not removing the files when removing the library places more work on the user. The user should not do work that the computer can do.
I think leaving the "removed library" on the drive and just removing the entries from calibre is a reasonable approach but I wouldn't mind seeing what you come up with.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote