View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 11:45 PM   #146
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhishStyx View Post
I heard about the Plastic Logic device well over a year ago, months before I bought my DR, and I'm still hearing about it's just about to come out any day now. And that's fine, but you notice that with the KDX that cut rate price came with cut rate abilities.
Yeah details will be announced on Jan 7th, release date soon I guess.

True about price/features. But that will change with time as e-ink screen costs come down (or some new screen tech is invented), and I'm patient as I'm not dying to move away from printouts. They work fine for me, and cost me nothing since paper and ink is on the University's dime.

I'll make the switch to e-versions when there's an ideal device for my needs and budget, and not a moment sooner.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote