View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 07:35 PM   #10
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm curious. How did you get your LRF files? Most places you can get LRF files also have them in other formats. So going back to the source to get another format would be simple enough.

This is why I don't see a compelling need for tools to convert FROM LRF.

BOb
I suppose that is possible, however since I have free books from anywhere I could find them, It would be rather annoying to dig through all the sites from Cory Doctorow to the Gutenberg project to find them all.
I've already spent time collecting and sorting them, not realizing I'd want to switch formats. Otherwise I would have just done what I do now(download Epub if available, .lit+.lrf if not)
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote