View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #24
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
The KPW is a better light imo, its cleaner and has no blue strip along the top, but I have no issues with the Glowlight, it does what I need it to do which is allow me to read the screen in low light. I only really want the Nook for the PDFs tbh so I can't see me using it more than my KPW anyway. I was going to get just the Simple Touch but I'm glad I got the glow. I justified it as 1.67 a month for two years, I could spend that on batteries for a clip on light!
Thanks. I have seen some comparison videos on the glow light and the paperwhite and you could see the blue tinge on the nook on there, was just wondering if it was any different in real life. The light on the KPW is pretty nice. I tried the kobo glo out before getting the paperwhite and found that the paperwhite had the better light. I'm quite happy with the simple touch, it's well built and works well. It's a shame that the nooks are not doing well because I think they are quality readers.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote