View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:26 AM   #1
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
How do you access Notes within text?

How do you access notes within an Epub non-fiction text?

When I try I get everything but - that is depending on where the note number is on the page, the touch can forward or reverse the page, or bring up the sub menu bar, or the dictionary.

So how do I access the Notes within the text - that is, when I press on a Note it takes me to the back of the book where the Notes are explained - and then when I press on the number at that end of the book it takes me back to the page that I read it on.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote