View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 12:39 AM   #20
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
(1) An EPUB Best Practices Guide white paper, created by the Digital Publishing Team at Adobe (attached in EPUB format). There is also some background information about the format that may make it of interest to non-technical readers as well.
I think this is a good document, but I'm not sure I'd describe it as a "best practices guide." Most of the content simply introduces and describes the standards themselves without really giving any guidance outside what the standards mandate. If the standard requires it, it's more a "necessary practice" than a best practice . Another big chunk describes how to use Adobe's extensions, although I'll grant that this may qualify given than Adobe has the only anywhere near conformant .epub reader available.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote