View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #149
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Well it's a fact the demand for many goods (especially luxurious goods) has decreased in most countries in the recent recession. So music CDs might be one of the affected goods.

P.S.
Seeing how many mistakes I'm making makes me think my brain is shutting down and I'm suffering from a lack of sleep. Goodnight folks, I'm gonna go watch a movie and then go to ...

Last edited by Enkidu of Abydos; 05-26-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote