View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 05:42 AM   #2
mahtin
google this
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo h2o2, bookeen muse frontlight, resurrected. Fire HD8.
There was on my keyboard K3, somewhere in the menus, and I even offered a reward.
Right now it's broke and I'm about to get a Paperwhite delivered.

Not sure how straightforward you would consider it, but you are in the right place to learn about jailbreaking your device and adding personal screensavers - so you could put what you wanted on your own screensaver. Up 2 U.

Last edited by mahtin; 06-17-2013 at 07:33 AM.
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote