View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 10:12 AM   #12
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
No question about that Morpheus. I like it when there are exchanges of ideas.

One of the sites that has a very active participation level that I go to everyday is the Tivo Community site (www.tivocommunity.com). It is a sub group of AVS Forum that discusses everything audio/vidio (www.avsforum.com). I have heard about and learned so much about Tivo/Audio/Video from those two sites. The thing is that when participation levels are high, the sites become not only great resources for information, but also a destination once you get to a computer. I really want to see this site reach that level.

Aside from which, all of the work Alex has put into the site, he deserves it.
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote