View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
When you send multiple items at once to device from Calibre, it doesn't necessarily send them in alphabetical order or even the order you click on them, but however they are ordered in its own internal stack. Probably last to first.
But that shouldn't matter. If you tell the kindle to sort by title, it doesn't matter what order you put the files on the Kindle. It will sort the same way given the titles.

If you look at DGs capture you will see "I, Robot" sorted after "The Burning Bridge". I think "t" comes after "i".

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 03-24-2009 at 10:45 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote