View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 06:07 PM   #38
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
You can't have tried very hard then, as all iMacs are capable of being opened and serviced. Heck, I've done it myself on several iMac models, and I only google for a manual or video on how to do it.
Which means that you need an Internet capable device to Google and YouTube. If your mac is/was your only device, you are out of luck.
Non-seamless built computers with visible or intuitively hidden screws - macs don't have these - make it a bit easier to do when access to the Internet has been taken away.
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote