View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #160
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by prodygi View Post
The vast majority of my ebooks are on my laptops hardrive in a Calibre library. I can't get my laptop to boot up so I can't get to ebooks that way.
Your best hope is to pull the HD from the laptop and put it in another computer as a slave drive. If it isn't the drive itself that is bad, you'll be able to recover the files. Looking at the specs for the Archos 7o Internet Tablet, it seems like it should be able to read data from an external USB drive, so you could buy something like this for your laptop drive.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote