View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:57 AM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODPots View Post
I'd placed an order with free shipping this morning and recieved an estimated shipping date of the 21st. I followed RonF's advice and it did indeed change my estimated ship day from the 21st to the 20th. Don't think it affected the estimated arrival time though.

Dwayne, I contacted CS about my 6 day wait between order and shipping and got a long canned response essentially saying, "if you want it sooner, update your shipping method."
Right. "Free Shipping" is standard UPS, and that means business days......We're looking at a weekend, which adds two days to the process.

If you have "Prime" you get two day shipping free with each order, no minimum. We buy enough from Amazon especially during the holiday season to make it worth it for us....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote