View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 11:24 PM   #9
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Hrmm, I'll have to beat up whoever corrected me when I said it was the first in the series and said it was a standalone.

I'll trust Fantastic Fiction. They know their SciFi
Use of Weapon is a stand alone books. All books in the Culture universe are stand alone. I have never seen these books as a series. They are book that takes place in the same universe and some persons or space ships are in more than one book but they do not depend on each other.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote