View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:56 PM   #15
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookathon View Post
I never heard of this washout bug before, but I do know text contrast is of low quality than K1, so you can not take it to the beach?. I have K1 and I take it to clearwater beach every other weekend. I'm glade I returned K2
Bookathon, the sunlight washout problem is only a bug with some K2 screens. Amazon eagerly replaces them for free. Proper K2s do not have the problem, and their contrast is just as good as K1 unless you read on font size 1 or 2.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote