View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #1593
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurvan View Post
Ok, roger that... But it seems that nowadays, synch via iTunes can happen EVEN if the screen if off... Would that be possible as an option ?

The reason, I'm asking is that I left my iPad for a few hours and the screen stayed on and I am afraid of "burning" said screen...
As long as there's active communication between calibre and Marvin, the screen will be on. If you switch away from Marvin, or shut off your iPad, communication will stop. This is so that your iPad doesn't go to sleep in the midst of a critical transfer of information.

G