Thread: Book's cover
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
Actually, Harry, for a Mobi the 'Send to Device' should update the cover in the copy sent to his Fire, I think. Still, a mobi -> mobi conversion is probably the safest bet.
No, it doesn't. At least it doesn't for a "normal" Kindle; I don't know if the Fire is any different in that regard? For an eInk Kindle, metadata changes are dynamically applied, but changing the cover specifically requires a reconversion.

As I say, perhaps it works differently on the Fire? Not having one, I don't know .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote