Thread: Font embedding
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 05:08 AM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin View Post
I have done everything properly and my font allows embedding.
Since most eReaders manufacturers have licensed the mobile edition of Adobe Digital Editions, I'd recommend installing Wine and Adobe Digital Editions to test your ePub with it. (AFAIK, this can be a bit tricky, but it can be done.)
If your embedded font doesn't show up correctly in ADE, it won't show up correctly on most eReaders either. Assuming that your stylesheet is indeed coded correctly, it also means that your font cannot be embedded, even if it shows up correctly in Sigil, because ADE is way more picky than Sigil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin View Post
One more thing is which are all the devices i can read my font embedded epub?
If it works with ADE, your ePub should theoretically work on all officially supported ADE devices and apps.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote