View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #283
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasa1 View Post
one more question. In terms of books that i've bought from the kobo bookstore, i prefer not to have them in my library on my iphone app or my KT. But before i start deleting them off my devices, i wanted to ask.. where are they saved? i obviously don't want to pay for them again, but i was wondering if they're saved somewhere on my computer, so that i can get them back whenever i want...... the trend i've spotted with the free books i downloaded was that when i removed them from my device and synced my desktop app, they disappeared from my desktop library shelves too, and so i've gone and redownloaded them.. fine for free books, but i don't want to lose books i've paid for.. i just want them stored somewhere that isn't a device, so i can add and remove them at will!

Any ideas anyone?
Regarding purchased books, you will find them by clicking the "purchased" link of the "MY LIBRARY" page. Regardless of if you delete them from your device(s) they will show up there. Free books will disappear completely if you delete them. You will just have to find and 'add' them again if you want to get them back on your device. If you wish to later place the purchased books back on your device(s), simply go through the 'purchased' link, click the checkbox next to the books you want to read again and click the 'bookmark' button at the top. The books will be copied to the 'I'm Reading' section and bookmarked to the first page. Be warned however that the 'I'm Reading' section has a limit of 1075 titles. (I have run into this lots of times) If you try to add anymore they will not show up in I'm Reading. You will have to try again after you've reduced the count below 1075.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote