View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #279
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTots View Post
I have done this Multiple times and nothing happens

There is another step involved before the shake, which does have something to do with something that is on that little menu. More than that I'll not say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTots View Post
I have to say you must be in a wonderful mood!!
So very helpful!!
For the sookie and PLL ones, can they be side loaded or do they have to be bought from kobo? Thanks!!
Purchased from Kobo and in your Kobo library. You could try just adding previews to the library and see if you get any of the awards, but from what I recall you need to fully finish the book (tap the 'close this book' button at the end of the book) and you cannot do that with a preview.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote